What a week it has been. It all started Monday morning when I couldn't get into one of my email accounts. The password had been changed. Finally, I was able to get into it & the language had been changed to Chinese!! There were a couple of emails from Ebay stating that my password had been changed there too. So I emailed Ebay and sorted that out. Evidently, someone changed my password and then listed a TV and a Playstation. Then I emailed my email account and got that sorted out too. My genius husband was able to change the language back too.Tuesday I spent the day cleaning and getting ready for a Jus presentation. (That was fun and went very well!) While cleaning, the doorbell rang. It was a local news crew. As soon as I opened the door, I had a microphone in my face and a camera zooming in. Oh dear! Since I am a great blabber, they took a lot of what I had to say & we were on the 5:00 news. I had to drag my husband into it too. There was no way I'd be on the news alone! Evidently, the police found squatters in the house across the street from us. (We think the mess was caused by the neighborhood kids...but let the news and police think what they may.) Here's the link... and if that doesn't work, try this. We pretty much sound like dummies, but that's what happens when you open the door and they start filming with no notice. Our girls got pretty excited to see us on TV.
Wednesday was quiet. Thank goodness. And Thursday we went to a memorial service for our dear cousin. She had been suffering from Alzheimer's Disease for the past few years. So it's sad to see her go, but we're glad she's gone up to be with her husband who passed away about 3 years ago. It was really nice to see all the cousins and family. However, it's really only for funerals and weddings that we get together.
Sunday, our oldest daughter is going to give a talk in Primary. We worked on it yesterday and today she is coloring a lot of pictures to show while she gives her talk. Her topic is "The prophets tell us to read and pray about the Book of Mormon." She's going to do great!




3 comments:
Stefani, I enjoyed seeing you guys on TV. We'll have to get your autographs!
Also, I wanted to pass along this link to this homeschool mom's blog. She has lots of cute flannel board stories you can download free. I think they're originally from The Friend.
Hey, I ordered my JUS. I'll let you know how it goes when I get it. Thanks.
Sorry about that. Here's the link:
http://chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com/2007/11/flannel-board-stories.html
You guys looked so cute on the news! Nathan and I enjoyed watching it. Our new favorite saying is "That's strange..." all slow like how Mark said it!
Post a Comment