We got home last night from a great weekend in Bakersfield (photos and stories to come...) and we were welcomed home by a baby rattlesnake! Eeekk! My wonderful husband was home (he didn't join us on our little trip). So I ran into the house with orders to get it while being careful not to alert the girls. The little guy was pretty cute for being so poisonous. He was curled up in the garage between the two doors. My husband paints in the garage, so he was worried that the little guy would go back in among the canvases. Or that he would get under the cars and not be able to reach him. I'm sure he was worried about getting bit too. I don't really know because I wasn't out there when the "removal" was happening.What a great husband I have. He gets rid of the snakes, spiders, flies, and any other unsuspecting thing that crosses our property line. I'm so glad he gets to do that instead of me.
More later about our little get-a-way.




1 comment:
Scary! I'd freak out, for sure! Yeah, Mark!
Post a Comment