Posh Point of View has featured us with a scrabble tile giveaway. She has a great blog. Be sure to enter to for a chance to win & tell your friends too! We're giving away this pendant:

Today was pretty nonproductive but fun. I read the first book in the Twilight saga. So hardly anything got done today. Boy, when I read a novel I really get sucked right in. Nothing else matters. Good think I have a loving and understanding husband who made breakfast and dinner today! I stopped long enough to send out the some pendants and make lunch. Think I'll wait a couple days before I start the second book.
Since we sell the book covers as pendants in our shop, I figured I should know what they're all about. :)
Since we sell the book covers as pendants in our shop, I figured I should know what they're all about. :)




1 comment:
Be careful, those books just get longer and longer. Once you've started, you've made quite a commitment. Have fun.
Post a Comment