Thursday, September 11, 2008

Grandma's & Grandpa's Birthday

My mom and my father-in-law were born on the same day. Grandpa lives up in Portland, so we were not able to celebrate with him. However the girls got to talk to him on the phone.

(Photo courtesy of Stacy...thanks Stacy!)

Last night we celebrated Grandma's birthday at the Cheesecake Factory. Yummm!


Here's our oldest enjoying her "Mac" as she was calling it. I was the lucky one to finish it at lunch today:) Think I'll finish off my cheesecake tonight. I got "Adam's favorite" kind - with all the yummy candy bites in it. In Seattle we used to visit the Seattle's Famous Dessert Company (something like that) and they had this dessert called Peanut Butter Heart Attack. My favorite. Yummm! Wonder if they'd ship that to me?



Grandma getting a kiss from her 5-year old granddaughter. It was the first week of Kindergarten last week. I'll post some photos soon.


Here's our youngest with her puppy and blanket. She has this cute habit of kissing each of Puppy's feet.


Our youngest with our aunt. No more photos please!

We got a new camera last week. It's a little Canon Powershot. Works great! We have a nice Sony but it's a little big to carry everywhere there would be a photo moment.

Happy birthday Grandma & Grandpa!

1 comment:

The Barton's said...

Happy Birthday to your mom. She looks great. Have fun with your new camera. I love my power shot.