My youngest started her first day of preschool on Monday. She was so excited about it. I told her that we would leave after breakfast. Her reply was, "Eat in car!" She had her little backpack on at 8 am just after she was dressed. But we weren't leaving until 8:45. So cute. It's hard to believe that they are both in school. She goes 3 days a week in the mornings - right around the corner...so she's close. There are some other kids there from church which makes it nice.
Tuesday night was Back to School night for my oldest. That was fun. What a great class room she has. Her teacher is awesome. Today she came home and had written out a whole sentence! I don't think I learned that in K. After hanging out in the classroom for a while, we went to the book fair and got a couple books. We also stopped by the bake sale for some treats. Yumm. We made Choco-Nilla Rice Krispy treats. Yummy. My kind of baking!
After all that, the girls played for a while on the playground. I missed the shot of Daddy riding the bike pulling the little one. That was funny.
My girls are growing up but they sure are cute!




5 comments:
Hey Stefani-- I love your blog and am amazed by your shower-cat. Hey, I blogged about you guys. Do you hate that? :)
Hey, I saw you guys on YummyGoods today. She's selling your necklaces in her shop. Check it out, if you haven't already.
http://www.yummygoods.com/blog/2008/9/28/261-rainy-sunday.html
Love, Vivian
I love catching up on your family...it's been a while. I love your background; I really need to update everything on ours. Your girls are so cute and it looks like school agrees with them. You guys have had so many great things happening the past little while. I had fun the other night chatting with you in the car...that really made my night. You are so funny. The only thing now is that I want an iPhone. :)
Such cute girls! Its good that Sienna likes preschool. How different it must be to be home alone for those times they are both gone!
Very cute. I'm so glad you moved into our ward. Dayna
Post a Comment