

Just thought this was cute!

My husband learned a lot from TV while growing up. Just today, on the way home from church he was sharing what he learned in his class. They were talking about Benedict Arnold. So he said, "Well, on the Brady Bunch..." and went on to tell what he learned about Mr. Arnold from an episode of the Brady Bunch. Funny. So TV can be good, right?
Since I spend a lot of time on Etsy selling, I've thought I should buy some things as well! It's good to support the crafters and artists who sell their wares. Here are two of my latest purchases.
The first is this cute handbag. I got it from an Etsy shop called Sister and Me. She has several other styles and they come in all kinds of fabrics. I got this colorful one to match my colorful wardrobe.

Another purchase is this beautiful pendant. It came with a pair of matching earrings too! I wore it to church today on a pretty brown, twisted silk cord. I got it from Studio 9 on Etsy. She sells all kinds of wooden pendants. They are just beautiful!






2 comments:
I'm right there with you. I really enjoy just sitting down with Avery at night and watching something, not on the Disney Channel or Nick Jr. That's my down time and it's very relaxing at the end of the day to just flip back the recliner and snuggle with Avery and watch what I want to watch for a change. There's a lot to be said for that. I love the way your girls watch t.v. It reminds me of Brittany & Bailey when they were younger. They did the same thing.
How much do I love that picture of them with their necks craned?! I,being the third child in my family remember sleeping with my head in that position cuz I wasforced to sit in the middle of the backseat in between my sister and brother...
Post a Comment