It's been a super busy week. Our busiest week on Etsy since we started! It's so fun & exciting. Here are my top three favorite pendants:
Kool Kats in red
Thursday night my aunt, mom & I went to Long Beach to a meeting for Jus. It was awesome. Rea Nichols, the Vice President, came & spoke to us. I learned a lot and am so thrilled to be part of something so great. Jus is a fabulous product - the #1 antioxidant drink on the planet! Jus is also a fabulous company to be affiliated with. How fun it is to be part of the ground floor of this amazing company too. Since drinking Jus, I have an overall sense of wellbeing. My immune system has improved and my skin has too!
Kool Kats in red
Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. Tonight my husband is getting a yummy meal (well I hope it turns out yummy). He requested lamb chops and peel & eat shrimp. So I'm adding a rice pilaf and salad. Dessert will be ice cream. Yummm.






3 comments:
I can't tell...is there metal on the back and sides? Or is it just wood?
The pendants have wood on all the sides and the back. But the bail is glued onto the back.
I love the Keep calm & Carry on pendant!
Linda
Post a Comment