
Last year I started using Arbonne. I just love the products. They are natural and they work. My top 5 favorite Arbonne products are:
1. Liquid foundation
2. Awaken shower gel
3. Self Tanner
4. Shampoo & Conditioner
5. Eyebrow wax
I just love all their products that I've used. However, my melasma hasn't gone away. In my research I learned that the Acerola Cherry is the #1 source of Vitamin C. It's what is needed to help get rid of melasma naturally. So I found a new product to try. It's called Acerola Gel by DHC. I am also taking an Acerola supplement every day in order to get more vitamin C, as well as an ounce of Jus a day, which is filled with vitamin C and antioxidants. I know that in just a matter of time, my skin tone will even out & be like it used to be.
One of my nieces, Staci Jayne, has a great blog. Often she will write great "how-to" type articles about what to wear and how to wear stuff. My favorite was her article on jeans. So kind of along those lines, I'd like to say what I've learned about skin care during my life, especially the last year since I have used Arbonne.
1. Wash your face every night before you go to bed. Every night missed adds 7 days of "aging" to your skin. So if you go to bed with your makeup on every night for a year, you've just added 7 years of aging to your skin (if I did my math right).
2. When you wash follow the 3 important steps: Wash, Tone, Moisturize. Especially the last - moisturize. Even if you have oily skin, it's important to moisturize. Find skincare without mineral oil, which is the #2 cancer causing agent next to the sun. (Arbonne!)
3. Exfoliate at least once a week, twice is better. By getting rid of the dead skin cells, you'll be less prone to brake outs and your skin will have a healthier, brighter glow.4. Protect your skin while in the sun. Wear foundation and/or moisturizer with sunscreen. An SPF of 15 or greater is the best.
5. Drink lots of water and eat right. What you eat really can reflect in your skin. (Does my skin look like anything at Taco Bell?)
Our skin is our biggest organ. We will have it our whole lives. So it only makes sense to take care of it! Also, what you put on your skin goes into your bloodstream in 15-30 seconds! So make sure to use good products to keep your skin healthy.




No comments:
Post a Comment