Sunday, February 24, 2008

What Am I Doing in a Retirement Community?


Two of my nieces were talking about these little quizzes, so I just had to check them out. So much fun. Now I need to make dinner . . .

You Belong in New York City



You're the energetic, ambitious type.

And only NYC is fast enough for you.

Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career

Or simply take in all the city has to offer.

What City Do You Belong In?

But there's snow there...




You Are A Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Girl



Creative. Expressive. Unique.


YUMMMMM!

1 comment:

Kara & Levi said...

Ahhh how funny that you are a total NEW YORK CHICK! I think of all the cities, New York fits you the most...even over Seattle and you guys lived there already. I didn't expect Paris for me...but it's starting to intrigue me...I just might have to go someday and I'll feel right at home apparently. I thought I would get Portland for sure because I'll always be a Portland girl at heart. Now what kinda girl is that...a hippy chick??