Monday, March 24, 2008

Jus & Chocolate


I am so excited about my two new businesses. Jùs International, the #1 antioxidant juice on the planet. Xoçai, the healthy chocolate. I have to eat chocolate, why not have it be healthy chocolate!

Jùs is a wonderful drink with 23 fresh fruit ingredients. This list includes: Açai palm, aloe vera juice, apple, cranberry, ginsing, grape seed, grape skin, green tea (non-caffeinated), mangosteen, noni, pomegranate, prune, raspberry, strawberry, cherry, white tea, blueberry, and a few more. This drink is not ever frozen. It's made into a pulp until it becomes juice. This is one reason for the extremely high antioxidant level. When the Brunswick Labs tested this product, all they could say was "WOW!" The ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity) score is 293,618 per 1 liter bottle. That's just huge!

The benefits of Jùs are improving the immune system, providing a healthy energy boost, fighting cancer cells, improving eyesight, protecting the liver, improving cardiovascular health, improved overall wellness, among other benefits.

Xoçai chocolate is just fabulous! It's high in flavonoides which help protect against cancer, help cardiovascular health, and others. It's diabetic friendly and can help in weight loss. My favorite is that it helps eliminate my sweet cravings. It was my birthday last week & we had cake. Well, normally, that cake would have been eaten in 3-4 days (mostly by me). I had to throw half of it away! It tasted so sweet. Another example is the Hershey's Kiss that I ate the other day. Well, I had to spit it out in the sink! Wow! I can eat a whole bag of those in 2-3 days. Another point is that one little Xoçai chocolate nugget has the same amount of antioxidants as a bag of raw spinach! Spinach or chocolate? Hmmm...

These two products are just great. To top it off, there's a business attached. We are getting paid to drink juice and eat chocolate. What could be better?

No comments: