
Last week, after a chocolate meeting, I went to the library while passing the time to pick up my oldest daughter. I found a book about creative discipline for my children. It looked interesting. So I read the back cover. The author has a daughter named Haven (as do I) so I decided that was a sign to check out the book.
On the back cover was a photo of the author. I knew her from somewhere but I couldn't figure out how I knew her. When I got home, my husband was interested that I got a book by Lisa Whelchel. Who's she? Oh! Duh! Blaire from The Facts of Life! Yep, I knew her from TV. The book was interesting, but not quite my style.
A few days later, I went to another chocolate meeting. And guess who was there? Lisa? No. But the lady who wrote The Facts of Life
theme song! She's doing healthy chocolate too.Interesting! As my oldest would say, "Little Bear says that, Mama!" Little Bear used to be one of her favorite shows. My favorite on the show is Duck.




No comments:
Post a Comment