Every Saturday the girls clean up the play room. The oldest (who's 5) gets $5 if she cleans it up before dinner. The little one (who just turned 3) doesn't really help much - which is hard for the older one. One Saturday Daddy was asking if they were cleaning up since it looked like they were playing. The little one said, "No Daddy, we're not cleaning. We're getting money!"

Today the little one was helping me package some orders. She would hand me the pendants so I could place them on the cards for a wholesale order. We started counting how many were left. There were 3. I said, "There's 3 left. Is that how old you are?" She said, "No, I'm S! Not 3" (Her name starts with S.)
The little one calls buttons "buns". I like to ask her about the buttons on my shirt. I'll ask, "Does mama have little buttons or big buttons?" She'll say, "Little buns!" That's always better than big buns!
Lastly, I love what she calls flip flops. She calls them, "blop-blops!"
Kids are cute!




2 comments:
Cute girls! I love all the photos that your friend took! So cute.
I love kid talk, and I love blop blops too.
Post a Comment