What a great family with great photos! It was great to visit recently. Keep up the great work with your family, there is nothing better.
I love each one, but especially the one with the girls backed by the symmetrical circles.
Oh my gosh....I love love love them! Those are amazing! Mostly because the family in them is soooooo beautiful!!! I want one of your pictures. Can I buy one?? :) Or can the photographer come take pictures of my baby after she's here??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a great family with great photos! It was great to visit recently. Keep up the great work with your family, there is nothing better.
I love each one, but especially the one with the girls backed by the symmetrical circles.
Oh my gosh....I love love love them! Those are amazing! Mostly because the family in them is soooooo beautiful!!! I want one of your pictures. Can I buy one?? :) Or can the photographer come take pictures of my baby after she's here??
Post a Comment