
I have searched Etsy for a while looking for a white hair flower.
This one is pretty cute & is the one we got from Pickleheadbaby.

This one is pretty cute & is the one we got from Pickleheadbaby.

These little fuzzy clips are fun. We got them in pink/purple and black from TheBitsyBean. She's on vacation at the time of this post, so be sure to check out her sold items for photos of her items.

When I first started looking for hair flowers, I came across Bloomz shop. She was great to work with. I wanted several different flowers and she did this custom group for me.

Our favorite hair flower of all is this pretty Tiger Lilly from PrincessBabiesBows. Our oldest wears this one the most.
There are so many shops on Etsy who make hair flowers, clips and headbands.
These are my favorites so just wanted to share.
There are so many shops on Etsy who make hair flowers, clips and headbands.
These are my favorites so just wanted to share.




1 comment:
Love the hair flowers, unfortunately, my boys won't go for any of them. I see Haven in that pink lily all the time. How fun!
Post a Comment