Friday, February 6, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

It's time to blog again and I was thinking about what to blog about. I thought that I would share some of the things that make me smile every day.
(please note that I am not trying to sell anything...just sharing my favorites *smiles*)


Carpathian Lore handmade soap from Haunt. Her shop is closed now, but hopefully will open soon. Her blog lists a few online shops where her soaps are sold. She has many soaps that I LOVE. I just bought way too many bars from one of her retailers.


My iphone. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Arbonne...especially the lipsticks and the vanilla protein shake.


Jus. Give me my daily ounce of Jus to keep me going! It's especially good mixed with the Arbonne protein shake. A yummy breakfast filled with over 8,000 antioxidants and more vitamin C than I can count.

Healthy Chocolate. Mmm! Chocolate without the guilt. It's actually good for you without sugar and with over 3,000 antioxidants. I actually eat 3 nuggets a day. Yumm.
My new Scentsy burner with either Sugar Cookie or Pear Crumble melting in it. They sure make the house smell good. I have the room sprays in the bathrooms.

My brown cat. She lives in my bathroom. Isn't she cute?


Mark's calico cat. She's a lot thinner now & 17 years old. But she's hanging in there...on her 14th life.

And... of course, my family. They make me smile the most.
(We'll adopt Tinkerbell into the family!)

No comments: