Last week we went to Disneyland to celebrate Mark's birthday. We had a great time! There was hardly anyone there...so it was a great day to be there. I could ramble on about it, but I'm sure you'd rather just see the photos.
Fun on the teacups
We met Tinkerbell and other fairies at Pixie Hallow.
Minnie invited us to her house and even posed for a photo.
Mickey has quite a nice place too.
The girls got glowing fairy wands after seeing Tink.
How cute!!!! It looks like so much fun! I will have to find the old picture of me on my first trip to Disneyland. It's this one of me riding on Dumbo's flying ride with my mom and I was probably 5. I had the dorkiest braided pigtails in! Disneyland will always have it's magic no matter how old you are. 40 or 5!! I will bring Baby McAffee to Disneyland ASAP!!!
2 comments:
How cute!!!! It looks like so much fun! I will have to find the old picture of me on my first trip to Disneyland. It's this one of me riding on Dumbo's flying ride with my mom and I was probably 5. I had the dorkiest braided pigtails in! Disneyland will always have it's magic no matter how old you are. 40 or 5!! I will bring Baby McAffee to Disneyland ASAP!!!
Hey, we went last week too, for Sydney's birthday! We went on Wednesday-- did we just miss you? :)
Post a Comment