Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Give-a-way deadline

There's still time to make comments... The give-a-way for a free scrabble pendant and necklace will end on Saturday, Aug 16th at midnight.

Even if you just tell us about the weather where you are, we'd love to know! I'm sure we'd love to be where you are too! It's only 106 here right now. Not too bad.

We've had colds this weekend. Not fun but we're quickly on the mend. Thanks to the antioxidants in Jus.

So leave a comment and win a prize! Yay!

3 comments:

Vivian Love said...

I'm busy catching up on my blogroll. Sounds like you guys have been busy like me. Just got back from Utah...take care, Vivian

The Barton's said...

Hey I love all of your blogs. Wanted you to know that I read it at least 2 x a wk. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi! You dont know me but I know Mark and his family. I used to be in Placentia 1st ward with Vivian and my son is good friends with Todd. We just moved to Mesa, Az. Anyways, I was interested in seeing if you have a Shamrock pendant. Vivian gave me a pink purse dog pendant for my birthday, which I love and I want to buy one for my friend who is Irish. I just want you to know I love your blog, you seem like a lot of fun! Shana Rodriguez (used to be Norris) allaboutshana.blogspot.com